Tax legislation is dynamic. It is under constant review with respect to its content and the interpretation by the Kenya Revenue Authority. Our clients need to be up-to-date with any tax changes and regulations affecting their businesses. In essence, we advise our clients on tax efficient structuring of their businesses.
Below are some of the relevant professional’s services we offer:
- Handling all general tax matters
- Advising clients on tax efficient structuring of their businesses.
- Handling estimated assessment objections, attending to discussions and Alternative Dispute Resolutions (ADR).
- Provide clients with compliance assistance in meeting all governmental regulations for Income Tax, VAT, PAYE, and excise duty taxes.
- Representing clients in tax audits and administrative hearings.
- Keeping clients well informed of current tax developments and changes.
- Filing of annual self-assessment tax returns for businesses and individuals
- Tax health checks and recovery audit;
- Securing registration for PIN, PAYE, VAT, NSSF and NHIF.